HE Dr. Mohamed Mokhtar Jumaa, Addresses 1200 Islamic figures from 127 countries & 28 Islamic components at the MWL conference on Islamic Unity: Perlis of Labeling & Exclusion, held in Makkah under the Patronage of the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques. Muslim Makkah Conference
His Excellency Dr. Mohamed Mokhtar Jumaa
Ministry of Awqaf and President of Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Egypt.
• Muslims advocate peace, and extend their hands to all those seeking a just peace.
• The Muslim unity we call for is for the interest and benefit of humanity as a whole.
• The conditions and mechanisms of Muslim unity in our era are not necessarily the same as in the past. Hence, for every age are it's conditions and mechanisms.
• Consolidating the foundations of the national state and the pillars of Islamic unity complement each other and do not contradict.
• Calling for a unified Muslim stance is not directed against anyone, but for the benefit of all.
• Establishing the foundations of a modern national state is the basis for achieving the Muslim Ummah's common interests.
• Preserving the constants of the national state, and building and stabilising states is the sixth of the five basics of the purposes of Islamic law.