HE Sheikh Mohamed Al Hafiz Al Nahawi addresses 1200 Islamic Figures representing 28 Islamic Components at the MWL conference on Islamic Unity: Perlis of Labeling & Exclusion, held in Makkah under the Patronage of the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques. Muslim Makkah Conference
Sheikh Mohamed Al Hafiz Al Nahawi
President of the Islamic Cultural Caucus in Mauritania, President of the African Foundation for Education and Labor
- We would like to express a wholehearted thank to the Muslim World League represented by its Secretary-General for all the steps it has taken on Muslim issues.
- This conference is distinguished by its place, time and content.
- Attendance of various affiliations, trends and orientations meeting in a blessed gathering, and a constructive dialogue of cordiality, harmony and mutual respect.
- I alert everyone here to the enemies and the campaigns of distortion and deception targeting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and we confirm, we are united with its leadership and people in the face of all kinds of targeting.
- We must know that differences have opened up good vistas to enrich the Islamic contribution.
- The role of education and media should be taken into account in terms of correcting and building the strategy of religious unity and eliminating labeling and exclusion.