HE Dr. Fahad bin Saad Al Majid addresses 1200 Islamic Figures representing 28 Islamic Components at the MWL conference on Islamic Unity: Perlis of Labeling & Exclusion, held in Makkah under the Patronage of the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques. Muslim Makkah Conference
Theme 1: The All-inclusive Islamic unity
His Excellency Dr. Fahad bin Saad Al Majid
Secretary-General of the Council of Senior Scholars - Saudi Arabia
- The International Islamic Unity Conference is of great value and importance. We are looking forward that it will bear fruitful results, especially on the scientific and intellectual aspects.
- The scholars are expected to edit, review and set the necessary controls to such important topics.
- Muslim World League became aware of the perils of labeling and exclusion on Muslims unity, as Allah Almighty says in verse 78 of Sura Al-Hajj: “Allah named you Muslims before”
- Muslims in the lands of the East and the lands of the West should proudly carry this noble name; "Muslims" by which their Lord Has termed them with.
- We must make sure to build solid ranks, consolidate common denominators, and tighten Islamic bond, while promoting fairness and justice in words and deeds within the milieu of love and honest intention.
- The concept of the national state suffers from some people’s lack of understanding. This led to extremist and perverted ideas that see the national state as a passageway, and not part of the Ummah with which one can be integrated; and its prosperity is reflected positively on the entire Muslim world.