Secretary-General of the League:
11/09/1403H corresponding to 22/06/1983
1/09/1414H corresponding to 12/02/1994
He was born in Jeddah in 1358H.
His scientific life:
- Primary, Middle and Secondary Education: Jeddah City Schools - Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor degree in Science (Chemistry / Geology) Excellent grade with honors Faculty of Science - University of Riyadh, in 1384H.
- Scholarship and study abroad from 1385H to 1391H.
- PhD in Geology, University of Leeds, UK, 1391H.
- Fellowship and membership of bodies and universities in (Britain - America - Egypt - Pakistan).
Main Official Jobs:
- Assistant Professor, Department of Geology - Faculty of Science - University of Riyadh from 1391 to 1393 H.
- Assistant Professor and Head of the Department of Geology at King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah from 1393 to 1394 H.
- Secretary-General of King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah from 1393 to 1396 H.
- Associate Professor, Faculty of Earth Sciences, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, 1397 H.
- Undersecretary of King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah from 1396 to 1400 H.
- Director of King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah from 1400 to 1403 H.
- Professor (Professor) King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah from 1403 till now.
- Secretary General of the Muslim World League from 1403 to 1414 H.
- Vice-President of the Shura Council - Riyadh - Saudi Arabia from 1413 to 1422 H.
Other Memberships and Activities:
1 - President of the Islamic World Conference - Karachi, Pakistan.
2- Vice-President of the World Symposium of Muslim Youth - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
3 - Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University of East and West - Chicago, USA.
4 - Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Institute of the History of Arab and Islamic Sciences - Frankfurt, Germany.
5- Member of the Board of Trustees of Dar al-Islam Foundation, Washington, USA.
6 - Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Center for Islamic Studies, University of Oxford, UK.
7. Chairman, Social Studies, UK.
8. Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Islamic World University - Chittagong, Bangladesh.
9 - Chairman of the Board of Trustees, University of Dar Ihsan - Bangladesh.
10 - Member of the Board of Trustees of the International Islamic University - Islamabad, Pakistan.
11- Member of the Board of Directors of the International Organization for Combating Drugs and Alcohol Addiction - Washington, USA.
Member of the International Scout Committee, Geneva, Switzerland.
13 - Member of the Board of Trustees of the Islamic Academy - Cambridge, United Kingdom.
14 - Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Islamic Heritage and Environment Authority - London, United Kingdom.
15- President of the Association of Pioneers Scout Movement - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
16 - Member of the Academy of the Kingdom of Morocco - Rabat, Kingdom of Morocco.
17. Fellowship of the Geological Society - London, United Kingdom.
18. Fellow of the American Geological Society, Boulder, USA.
- Honorary Doctorate in Service of Islam from Omdurman Islamic University - Omdurman, Sudan.
- Honorary Doctorate in Science from the University of Science and Technology - Penang, Malaysia.
Honorary Doctorate in Human Sciences from the State University of Mindanao, Philippines, April 1985.
Honorary Doctorate in Social Sciences from Manila University, Philippines, August 1986.
King Faisal International Prize for Serving Islam from King Faisal Foundation, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1411H.
Honorary Doctorate in Law from the University of Khartoum, Sudan.
- Scouting in 1376H (1956) and continues to the present.
- Participating in the development and development of Scout Movement in Saudi Arabia.
- Obtaining the wooden emblem in 1395H (1975).
- Member of the Council of the Saudi Scouts Association.
- Chairman of the Arab Scout Financing Fund in Cairo.
- Advisor to the Arab Scout Committee.
- Member of the Global Scout Finance Fund.
- Commissioner for External Relations in the Saudi Scout Association, 1399-1406 until now.
- The Arab Scouts Medal in 1401H (1981).
- Member of the teaching aids group at the International Scout Bureau for 4 years in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Member of the World Program Committee of the International Scout Bureau for 4 years in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Obtain the bronze tail medal from the International Scouts.
- Obtaining the Silver Falcon Medal from the Greek Scouts.
Participation in seminars and conferences:
Participation in a number of committees, seminars, conferences, local, regional and international in various fields of Islamic, relief, educational, scouting, and geological.
Research and Publications:
1 - Abdullah Nasif and Abdul Razzaq Bakr and Ahmed Hashad - Studies of the rocks of the road Qeft; short in the Eastern Desert in Egypt - Publisher: Institute of Applied Geology, Jeddah 1980.
2 - Abdullah Nasif - Rock and incendiary rocks in the Taif area in western Saudi Arabia - Publisher: Journal of the American Geological Society No. 3, Part (88) in 1980.
3 - Abdullah Nassif and Ian Jas - Arab Granite Shield - Publisher: Institute of Applied Geology, Jeddah 1980.
4- Abdullah Nasif and Ian Gas - Chemical Geology and Time Geology of Granite Rocks in Saudi Arabia - Publisher: Institute of Applied Geology, Jeddah, 1980.
5. Abdullah Nassif and Ismail Al-Farouqi - Compiling and presenting the research group in the social and natural sciences delivered at the first World Islamic Conference on Education in Islam.
6 - Abdullah Nasif - a chapter on the emergence of Islamic solidarity and the role of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in English - London 1976 e.
7. Abdullah Nasif - Islam and Communism - Publisher: Research and Documentation House - London 1982.
8. Abdullah Nasif - The role of faith and Islamic teachings in the teaching of medical sciences