Secretary General of the League:
1-04-1392H corresponding to 14-05-1972
6-04-1396H corresponding to 6-04-1976
He was born in Mecca in 1321H.
His scientific life:
- Learn and study in the book of Mecca.
- He continued his education in public schools and has memorized the Koran since childhood.
- He was educated by the first generation of scholars and sheikhs.
- General Manager of Finance in Taif.
- Director of Finance Makkah.
- Assistant General Manager of the first Department of Hajj in 1365H.
- Director General of Agriculture.
- Minister Plenipotentiary in 1375H.
- Director of the office building of the Prophet's Mosque until completed reconstruction.
- Director of the Office of the reconstruction of the Holy Mosque until completed reconstruction.
- Under Secretary General of the Association since its establishment in 1381H.
- Secretary General of the Muslim World League from 1392 to 1396H.
Other Memberships and Activities:
- He established the first school for the memorization of the Holy Quran and was accompanied by His Majesty King Faisal, may God have mercy on him.
- Supervised the main centre for the memorization of the Holy Quran in Mecca until his death.
- The first to introduce water pumps to distribute to farmers in different regions of the Kingdom as an alternative to the traditional method.
- In his reign, the first block was laid for the International Islamic Relief Organization.
- Establishment of the first clinic of the Association of the Islamic World in Africa.
- Sheikh Muhammad bin Saleh al-Qazzaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) died on the 30th of Jumada al-Akhirah in 1409H
We ask Allaah to make him dwell in His spaciousness.